so-very-bana-ish’s 1st giveaway!
This was originally supposed to happen when I reached 500 followers, but that happened while I was in Korea, so I’m doing it now as I’m back!
So what I’m giving away are all the albums + poster above:
- B1A4’s Ignition Special Edition
- B1A4’s In the Wind with a CNU photocard
- B1A4’s What’s Going On with CNU stickers
- B1A4’s Who Am I (group cover)
- B1A4’s Solo Day (cover A) with a CNU bookmark
- Solo Day poster
*small note all these CNU photocards/stickers/bookmarks were purely by accident. The store I bought these from must have gotten everything in CNU’s version because every single album I’ve bought there was CNU’s :) And the Ignition Special Edition does not come with a photocard only because my cousin stole it claiming that she needed sleepy Sandeul.
All these items are completely new! I just took off the plastic so you guys could know who was inside.
Now the rules and details:
- There will be two winners of this giveaway! The 1st winner will get two choose three albums and will get the poster. The 2nd winner will get the other two albums.
- Likes count and you can reblog multiple times, but please don’t spam your followers.
- The giveaway will end on Sept. 31.
- This giveaway is open internationally - I will take care of shipping costs (I’m planning to ship with USPS but if it doesn’t work with one of the winners or both I’ll choose shipping accordingly)
- You technically don’t have to be following me, but this is for my followers so it would be nice if you did. I’m choosing to not require people to follow me only because I know people will probably unfollow me once this giveaway is over.
- No giveaway blogs!
- Your ask box must be open
- Once chosen, the winners will have 48 hours to respond or I’ll choose new winner(s)
- Winners will be chosen randomly with random.org
Just follow these rules and you’ll be set! If you have any questions just send me a message :) Other than that good luck!
It should not be this quiet, we should not be this quiet.
Change is happening.
How the fuck is my dash so silent on this Star Empire issue when the majority of who I follow are Exo blogs? Like ya’ll want your members to keep leaving or what? Lee Hoo is the first idol to step up and going against the bullshit and mistreatment thrown at them by the companies and ya’ll are silent? Ya’ll will only praise if it’s your oppa doing it???? Like Kris leaving was a bold ass move and much respect for doing what’s for him but Moon Junyoung is calling for a change not with just Star Empire but with all these companies. This could change how your biases, your idols are treated and yet you say nothing.
Shame on you. Shame on you all.
This is bigger than just ZE:A and 9muses and we need to start acting like it.
Pay attention. Support Lee Hoo. Stand by ZE:A. Stand by Nine Muses.
Because if we don’t his efforts will be in vain and these companies will still treat their artists like shit. This year has been shitty for K-Pop let’s at least try to do some good. Use our numbers to express our disgust of the way they do and support of what Lee Hoo is trying to do. This affects every one of your favorite groups. Don’t be silent. If you are genuinely sick of the way your idols are handled, treated, mistreated then listen to and support Moon Junyoung. If the media won’t fuckin listen and the companies try to turn a blind ear then all he has is social media. Social media is the outlet for change nowadays.
Please, please, don’t ignore this issue if you really give a shit about your idols well-beings.
Like this sounds cheesy as fuck but this is important.
Out of all times fans choose to shut the fuck up, this time is not the time.
Instead of making a big deal of idols dating make a big fucking deal of this.
His twitter: https://twitter.com/ZEA_leader
This isn’t just for better conditions for ZE:A but for artists as a whole.
Wake the fuck up k-pop fans.
If I haven't responded to your ask, tumblr probably ate it . I much prefer fanmail :)
Kpop/pastel blue&pink/B&W/minimalistic blog... I guess :)
This amazing person has become one of my best friends, she's the best ! Seoulhee
Simplicity is my philosophy